I love Italy. I love writing. So, I write on an Italian island ... and now I run workshops there too. Whether you're looking for inspiration, are new to writing, or just want to get away from it all, then Isola Maggiore in Umbria is for you.
Virtually untouched for many centuries, this tranquil island has no cars, just one small hamlet and is smothered in ancient olive groves.
Sept 9-16, 2017
The price of £675 includes:
- Seven nights’ half board at the island’s small hotel, Da Sauro
- Double en suite room with single occupancy
- Four half-day workshops, with writing materials provided
- Glass of wine with dinner and refreshments during writing workshops
- Two one-to-one feedback sessions
- Visits on the island with local guide to: La Chiesa di San Michele Arcangelo, the Lace Museum and the Museo di Populo
- An 'aperitivo time' sessions in conversational Italian
- All activities are optional (but at no extra cost), leaving you free to do as much or as little as you like. There are also bikes available for hire, at €8 per half day.
Places go quickly, so early booking is strongly advised.
For those living in or near Umbria, there are a limited number of non residential places available, including lunch. For further details or to book your place, please contact me.